A MAF aircraft takes off or lands every 6 minutes
Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) is an international, not-for-profit Christian organisation whose mission is to see isolated people changed by the love of Christ by serving together to bring help, hope and healing through aviation. The picture above is a map of the countries that we currently operate in, and below some statistics about our global work.
- MAF has about 123 aircraft worldwide serving in 27 countries.
- Our flights serve around 1,400 organisations.
- In 2020, MAF flew to 1,200 destinations worldwide,
- carrying out more than 34,000 flight legs,
- flying almost 82,000 passengers,
- and over 3.5 million kg of freight.