A MAF aircraft takes off or lands every 5.5 minutes
Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) is an international, not-for-profit Christian organisation whose mission is to see isolated people changed by the love of Christ by serving together to bring help, hope and healing through aviation. The picture above is a map of the countries that we currently operate in, and below some statistics about our global work.
- MAF has 116 aircraft worldwide serving in 24 countries
- Our flights serve over 1,400 organisations
- Flew to 1,000 destinations
- Completed 47,000 flight legs
- Transported over 138,000 passengers
- Delivered more than 5.3 million kg of freight